Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sneak Peek

Okay so I didn't know they were taking the photo, I would have been listening to the TVC director telling me what to do etc. So that's why I'm not looking at the camera and why it looks like I am concentrating or in a far off place...lol.

But that's a sneak peek of what I'll look like as Dorothy (dress wise and maybe hair wise) and Frodo who will be playing Toto. Isn't he cute??

I have fiddled with this photo on the computer which is why it's colour looks different, it was very green before as (as I have mentioned) I was acting in front of a green screen.
Also this other photo is of me with Alison (the director) and Eliza (the Wicked Witch, of course) her costume hadn't been finished yet so she just put on a cape and painted herself green for the commercial. Hope you like it :)

Love Me xoxo


1 comment:

  1. oh bria, you look a.m.a.z.i.n.g.!!!!!!!!! i love the costume and this is just getting me more excited than i possibly am to see you! can't wait for the performance : )

    ReplyDelete