Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Exactly 1 month

As the title reads it is exactly one month until I begin rehearsing for the WOZ...I am nervous and excited :) I can't wait until I have gone through a rehearsal so I know how it works...I am nervous about not knowing which way the ball rolls. I like to be prepared.

But I can get somewhat prepared with the script and music (only I can't sight sing!) but the script is gonna need plenty of work! I received it on Sunday, there is 143 pgs to the script and of course I'm in near enough every scene. So learn, learn, learn! Ooh! How exciting?!

I loved sitting there on Sunday watching them explain how it would work, they showed us the stage design and drawing of what our costumes would look like. Also told us about the business side of it all, how they would need us to ensure that ticket sales went through the roof!

I was sitting in between the people who own the dog that is to be Toto, in real life his name is Frodo and he is sooo sweet! I am praying he will like me and that we'll get along because we have to be together a lot during the next three months. It wouldn't be good if he just didn't like me.
But he let me hold him, he is really docile but cute and does his little tricks. So sweet! The people who own him are really nice too, I was grateful they let me sit with them as I didn't know anyone!

I still haven't met the Scarecrow yet, but I saw the Tinman and Lion. I am glad they chose who they did for those two I (in my own little mind) had picked them as the best as well.

Well I am hoping to upload photo's of a lunch I hosted for Courtney and Eebee, I had a wonderful time!! It was magical the way Mumsie and I set it up and I was sooo excited to see their faces, I love going all out for someone, so they can have a break and know that I love and appreciate them! I had fun and we had really good convo's! Thank you Courtney and Eebee!! :)

Well till then :)

Wuvs me xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hey, really exciting stuff with WOF! :)

    And I loved the time with Eebee and you! It was so lovely and I agree, with really nice convo's! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's all very exciting! you have lots to do : )
    have a really good christmas!
    ♥,
    Me xo

    ReplyDelete