Monday, December 5, 2011

More results

Hello again,

Well haven't we been having a cold snap?
For me it is exciting as its more like Christmas in a way! In Tassie, Christmas day was always a cloudy, winding, and sometimes rainy day. For me that's as close as we're gonna get to a white Christmas. 'I'm dreaming of a grey Christmas, just like the ones I used to know!' lol

Our trainer came to see Benjamin and I today, it is so inspirational when Eva comes because she knows sooo much and she is so encouraging and helpful :) so if I am just wading through my Diploma a visit from Eva does the trick! She'll mark and encourage!

And Benjamin is doing really well as well, which is awesome as he is new to it all and he always wants to do well and he is, Eva had nothing but compliments for him and I was so proud! :)

Well...I hope everyone is on schedule for 'things to be done before Christmas' :)
For myself I have been pretty busy, haven't had a free weekend for almost a month now. In fact...I won't really...but that is life and this is not a complaint! :)

Keep having fun and giving all the glory to God!
He is my Rock! If anyone needs some verses of encouragement go to Psalm 34: 4 and read onwards for a bit. God is good and he is our saviour everyday!

Love Me xoxox

1 comment:

  1. yes, the busy month of december is jam packed with things for my as well!
    have a nice week!
    ♥,
    Me

    ReplyDelete