Monday, January 30, 2012

Progress

Hello again!

Thought I'd update yah's on the WOZ progress.

It's been really good so far, although we've only had 2 Sunday's when all the people we needed for a scene were actually there as a lot of people have been away.
But we locked in 3 scenes in those 2 days and that's good progress so we're happy so far!

I've been learning heaps of new stuff about singing, acting, dancing and just general show biz. It's amazing!!!

It was funny last night we rehearsed the 'Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.' its a really intense scene because it has the famous line and I have to do a lot of solo acting to lots of music. Alison (the director) says its really difficult, to her that scene is one of 'the scenes' its really important. She was happy with how Ashley (that's Galinda) and I tackled it, we're making progress!

Of course I am learning 'Over the Rainbow' to the vocal coach that song is 'everything' that's what a lot of people will be coming to hear. To her its the 'scene' so yah they both finish telling me how both scenes are full of such magic and awe and then they say 'No pressure.' it's quite funny :)

I was all geared up as Dorothy two weeks ago for the commercial and it was so awesome! I acted against a green screen...ooo!!!

But I can't fill in anymore as I have to get back to work, sorry if there are any mistakes!

Wuvs me xoxox

1 comment:

  1. wow, it's sounding more and more exciting! thanks so much for these updates, bria! i really need to book my ticket now...can't wait to see you perform!!!
    acting in the commercial with a green screne sounds fun! is the commercial finished? cause i'd like to see it.
    see you on thursday!
    holly xo

    ReplyDelete