Friday, January 13, 2012

Tomorrow is my 1st rehearsal!

Hello one and all! (Don't ask me who the one is...?) lol

Well! I hope everyone has been enjoying their holidays...last day (kinda)...sniff sniff...
We've mainly relaxed, took it easy. I continued work on two of my stories that seem to be evolving more so than my hundred others ;)

Of course I've been practising my script for the WOZ, not everyday because tomorrow part of the 1st rehearsal is we'll be going through it together, and while I have gone through the whole script and studied Act 1 more so than Act 2 I want to get a jist of what everyone else is portraying. I have my secret notes but I still wanna see what Alison (the director) has in mind as well.

But yes, tomorrow should be good! I am nervous...of course because I am shy! But all should be good. I found out that the guy who will be acting as the Lion is a Christian and that has encouraged me heaps!
That means that three of the main principals (thus far) are Christians, how awesome is that??!!

Can anyone guess what kinda of music I am listening to right now?
No sorry not the Wizard of Oz.
Any other guesses? ;)

I am listening to a recording of 'Tu lo sai' which means 'Ask thy heart' - its my Italian song for this year's singing exam.
I've been listening to my German one as well (its sooo pretty!)
They are both nice songs.

Yesterday Mumsie and I went to Harvey Norman and purchased some CDs that teach you German and Italian. So I'm gonna be learning what I can, I am praying God really helps me. He taught me this week that he's put this onto my plate because he believes I have the capacity to handle it. So I will. And I can.

And as to what exactly is on my plate right now well let me break it down for you :)

Grade 3 Theory Exam (I have to start theory now...meager beginnings) :)
Grade 6 Singing Exam
(so therefore)
Italian
German
And my other songs in English (breathe of fresh air...or should I say easy air!)
Preparation for the Eisteddfod

(But may I just add I am looking forward to learning the basics of both those languages! Its kinda exciting!)

Diploma of Management
Working 4 days a week (all the time)

Wizard of Oz will take up my weekends and two nights a week until the end of March/Beginning of April (as by then I will be performing - ooo! Mesa am excited!)

Theatre Restaurant with The Helen Earley Ensemble
Then into the Christmas production!

Also I have thought out (with God's help) a new savings plan. I am really really gonna hit my saving habits hard. I've worked it out and I am really excited to begin! Gotta get paid first...lol

So yah...that's what I've been up to, that's what I will be up to and...yah :)

Gotta go though (dinner)
Keep having fun!

Wuvs me xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Who are you playing in the WOZ? I was Dorthy one time for Halloween when I was little, hehe. I had a stuffed black dog and she was Toto for the time being. Good luck on the play, I'm sure you'll do well!
    Kendra
    ismikendra.org

    ReplyDelete