Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hewo

Hello!

I am sorry I haven't written in ages :)

Christmas is coming! I cannot believe how fast this year has passed!! Whoa!
Tomorrow is my nephew's 1st birthday! Wow! Can you believe he will be 1 year's old?? I can't!! Time has passed sooo quickly...he's already growing up...sniff...sniff! (Okay maybe I'm getting a bit too sentimental - lol)

Well! Bringing you up to speed!

Umm...well stayed home for the first three days of this week, to house clean - we baby sitted Jono (my nephew) on Monday - we took him swimming and he was so cute!
But then got into house cleaning. I am trying really hard to feel inspired and happy whilst completing common chores.
If I am not good at house cleaning now, who says I am gonna do it for my husband? I certainly will so I am drilling myself now!

But is anyone like me when somehow you keep the kitchen, lounge room, dining room, school room all clean! You even polish every piece of wood you can find (save the wall or floor) yet somehow you don't keep your bedroom up to date?
Sadly...that is me...(but under my bed is usually always clean!) Also I can honestly say that half of the mess is due to possesions having no where to go because the room is too small for Mikayla and I.
But still it's weird...okay even talking about messy bed room's is weird!

Moving on!
I was in the Chronicle because I got the part of Dorothy - I am Empire's 'Latest Leading Lady' heee!! Sounds soo big!
I get to meet the cast in about two weeks now...looking forward to it!! :)

Now having left you with all those random comments I have to go and get back to work :)
Sorry if there are any mistakes :)

Love Me xoxo

1 comment:

  1. wow, sounds like lots of fun!
    i can't wait for the musical!
    xo

    ReplyDelete