Thursday, September 15, 2011

Haven't written in a while...

Hello again,

Haven't written in a while have I?
Been busy! I've now got the modules to my diploma, I only have to complete 8, the Cert IV had 10 so that's good! And one of the ten modules I did for the Cert IV can be brought up as a credit as it was the level of a Diploma.
So that's an option :) but there were too many good modules to choose from so I chose to do 8.

9 days until I see Jassie again! Yah! I cannot wait to get out of Toowoomba (no offence Toowoomba) but mesa in need of a break from it all!
These last two weeks have been quite hard actually, and its so strange I am always trying to not get bogged down by problems and to keep going because I've watched so many people stress out about their own problems they don't look around and see how many other people are struggling yet still wear a smile! And if you let yourself get bogged down the problems some how get bigger!

But I understand how sooo many problems do seem beyond what you can manage! I hadn't let myself get to that point but these last two weeks have been fuzzy and slow and I feel like I need to breathe! But I can't take the breath and of course I would not scream even though the feeling is strong...
But I am - have to - get through it all :) and of course I will this is just a moment in time and God's bigger than anything and I am learning through this all to really (you have to really) hand things over to God. My little shoulders couldn't bear a quarter of it all but God can bear everything in the palm of his hand!

Giving up is not an option and life would just go down hill! And besides I am not the one generally who has the problem (well the problems are never to be seen by another eye but God's) I am used to helping others solve their own problems and listening to them that it seems weird and almost selfish to have a problem of my own.

But all is well! All will be well!
Still can't wait to go to Victoria though! :) I will try and keep people updated while away with photo's etc (I bought a dress and cardigan yesterday that I think I'll wear to the wedding - its a really fresh and 'springy' one) sorry thought I'd add that ;)

Toodles! Wuvs me xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bria!

    I have a giveaway over at my blog- briahna-burnett.blogspot.com/ all you have to do to enter is follow!

    ~Bri

    p.s. can't wait to see the photo's! :)

    ReplyDelete