Saturday, September 3, 2011

What we get up to...

Hello everyone!

Oh my goodness if you could see me now! LOL!!!
We've decided to do this filming gig - and we're girl's who really kick butt! Lawl!
So we have Betty the Bombshell aka Jess ;)
And we have Ash our quiet sniper aka Mikayla
And then we have McGee the nerdy 'brains behind the attack' person aka Me!

Wow...okay a brief explanation on how Christina has dressed each of her 'victims' up ;)

Betty the Bombshell (Jessica)

She has (funny enough) pastel colours...Christina put her hair in pig tails and then slipped a beanie over her head so that her pigtails are curling about her face framing it in a really cute way. She's supposed to 'appear cute but is deathly' lawl!! She's the girl with the 'big guns' (she looks cute!)

Ash (Mikayla)

Christina straigthened her hair so that its the really flat long look around the face but behind it she has a ponytail. Then Christina got me to do dark makeup above and under her eyes (freaky) so then we stuck red lipstick on her and oh my goodness! I swear she's gonna scare her victims just one look at her and - ahhh!!! Black singlet, dark jeans, black jumper, and a choker kind of necklace.

McGee (Me)

My hair is divided into four sections and twisted into those tight little balls (it look plain ol' weird!) we punched the lenses out of some 3d glasses and so I have them on (yah I look nerdy) and my fringe is down over my forehead, I am wearing skinny jeans and a black tight t-shirt and a vest and sneakers. And I have dark (almost brown) lipstick on. Lawl!

So yah...everybody out of the way! Because we're coming! ;) LOL

Mikayla says I look cute and I think Jess looks cute but Mikayla? Nope scary!!

I think Benjamin is gonna be our 'victim' during all this - lawl!

I gotta go!! Love Me xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment