Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Having a good time!

Hello everyone!

Well been having a good time in Vic, had huge laughs! Been canoeing but the weather isn't too good today, but we're gonna go shopping anyway so that's okay!

We might (like seriously only might) go water skiing tomorrow but as you can understand with a wedding going on life is busy :) but its good to get away from it all and have a break so hopefully water skiing is on the menu!

Oh my goodness I have a hilarious photo to upload of Jassie - she fell into wet paint (you can imagine) and I laughed sooooo hard! I tried to catch her but...she fell too quickly ha ha!!! It was soooo funny! She was so shocked and she just stared at me when I laughed my head off! She was like 'that's never happened before!' ha ha!!! Funny!!!


Meeting some of her friends today...yah a bit shy but hey it'll be cool :) well just gonna upload the photo and go :) toodles!

Love Me xoxo

p.s sorry if there are any mistakes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment