Sunday, September 4, 2011

More thoughts

Hola again!

Its 19 days until we leave for Victoria! Yah!! I am sooo excited, I get to see Jassie again and I love the road we're gonna take! It goes through Orange and Blayney which are two beautiful places in NSW - if it weren't for the fact I don't want to leave QLD (amongst many other facts) I would live in Blayney I reckon! ;) Its a really tiny town and I don't generally like tiny towns but it's half an hour away from Orange which is very similar to Toowoomba.
But I am too happy with Toowoomba to ever think about really moving down there!

On the way back I think we're gonna visit Tilba Tilba and see this beautiful garden there! So exciting :)
By the way I've planted my garden up (did I mention that?) Yah so it has Stock, Corn Flowers, Queen Anne's Lace, Delphiniums, Granny Nightcap's in it and it's soon to have Poppy seeds scattered throughout it as well :) I am getting there!

Also I read a really good thing in my bible reading today I really liked it! Here's the verse that went with it

'Let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep his promise.' Hebrews 10: 23

And it was about not panicking, when you've been praying about something and its on your mind but yet weeks go by and nothing happens in fact things seem to be lessening and your mind starts to go 'What's going on? What's my future gonna hold now?' Just sit tight! Everything is fine! God's got it all under control as he always does :)
I really needed to hear that but I didn't realise until I read it this morning and it hit me and I was like 'Oh! Of course! Sorry God!' I can never take the reins in my life so I really need to stop trying!

But I gotta go my lunch break is over! Sorry if there are any mistakes!

Toodles! Love Me xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment