Monday, September 19, 2011

Hewo :)

Hello again,

This time next week we will be in Victoria - la!! Mesa am sooo excited (still) ha ha!! I am so hoping the weather stays warm (down there) I am ready to slip into swimmers and dive into the water! Lol!

I've been gathering together songs on my Ipod because holidays are for good times, music, bright clothes (lol) and smiles! And fresh fragrances! I love the feeling! Ah...

But in the mean time, a week of work to complete :) we're trying to get heaps done because only Dadsie will be left to 'man the shop' so yah...busy busy busy! :)

I had a break through with 'what career do I want to choose?' I was chatting with Dad and he put something simply and while he did it God hit me! And I was like 'Oh!' of course! So mesa more encouraged now :)

But I gotta go back to work!

Love Me xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment