Thursday, November 10, 2011

:)

Hola!!

Well update on WOZ :) there will be 4 rehearsals a week starting from the 14th of January. Mesa gonna be a busy bee!! ;)

But we do have a 'meet and greet' a month from now when all the cast get together and we get measured for our costumes etc - how exciting?!!!

You can book tickets to see WOZ now! So get booking my dears!! Lol :)

I am gonna speed up my dilpoma so I get as much of it done as possible before rehearsals start because next year is gonna be sooo busy.
So far, obviously, for the first 3 months I will be doing WOZ, and I will begin the preparation (most likely) for my Grade 6 singing exam (eeks!) but also I will learn some songs for the eisteddfod and then we've got the theatre restuarant and then I will still be studying for my exam still and then the Christmas songs all the while I will be working 4 days a week! Wowsies....I do sound busy! Oh well! All for a noble cause!! Hee hee!! :)

But I will be sitting under the shelter of God's wings for all of it :) so I am gonna be safe and I am gonna have fun :)

''Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.'' Joshua 1:9

Love Me xoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. Wow, gonna be a busy life, hey? I hope you have a fantastic time over all, and not get too tired : )
    Good luck, Dorothy : )
    xoxo
    p.s. can't wait to see you perform. i'm going to definitely come and see it ♥

    ReplyDelete