Tuesday, November 8, 2011

God is good!!

Dear friends!

God has given me the chance to sing, act, and dance!! He picked me to play the role of Dorothy Gale!!! :) :)

I am soooo excited!
I got a call yesterday afternoon and the Empire Theatres offered me the role :) Yah!!! I am gonna be Dorothy!!! Wahhhooooo!!! I have thanked God a million times and prayed for Him to continue to help me!

He opened the doors for me to be Dorothy and it was soo amazing to watch Him at work with me! I love the lessons I am learning! I prayed that God would give me more faith and trust and He is!
I've always wanted to sing, act, and dance - but its a dangerous society to be in and I was obeying my parents by not pursuing it any further than they let me :) and God rewarded me for keeping his commandement. By giving me a chance, a taste of what it is like on a bigger scale than what I have previously done.

And to answer your question, Holly, there were two other girls who got a call back along with me - Anna and Megan - so you might know one of them? Because we only had to sing Over the Rainbow for the callback we weren't allowed to sing it for the first audition.
They were both younger than me...

But yes I just have to wait for an email now, I know in December the cast will get together and all and then in January we begin rehearsing.
So everyone book tickets to see the Wizard of Oz!! We will be performing in March :) Oooo!!

But I gotta go now!

Love (a very excited, happy, and grateful) Me xoxoxoxo

6 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIOINS! I'm so pleased for you! EEEK! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowowowowow!!!! You're amazing, Bria! :)

    Congrats congrats. *clap clap clap* ;)

    I'm sure you will make a wonderfull Dorothy.

    Can't wait till March! Hmmm, i've quite a few things coming up in March...;) :P

    ~Bri {Diamonds and Pearls}

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS BRIA!
    That is so cool. The leading role in an empire musical! Wow, you must be beside yourself : )
    Oh, and I don't know either of the other two girls who got callbacks with you. She must've been in the first auditions or something.
    I seriously would love to go and see you perform. Will have to see what's going on in March etc.
    Happy rehearsalling : )

    ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bria

    Do you still remember me? I found your blog through Holly's and I thought I'd follow.

    Well done on getting the lead role in the play! I also love acting, but I don't think I'd never be bold enough to take a lead role In a play that big.

    I also noticed that Izi follows this blog. It is such a small world! She is one of my closest friends from NSW. I had no idea that you had a blog, and now I find out that so many of my friends are already following!

    I have a blog about a novel I'm writing. It's called Jilla air you are interested.

    From Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun!We are ordered to fear our parents Leviticus 19:3 “ yea shall fear every man his mother and his father … If our parents say no then we should quietly summit. I bring you back to the story of Isaac. He lived with his father until he was about 40 years old. And we all know this story how Isaac summited and went up the mountain and quietly went on the alter.
    Psalm 89:45 The days of his youth hast thou shortened … Do follow my blog.

    ReplyDelete