Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Under the weather

Hello!

Well mesa am at home today, due to feeling sick :( I stayed in bed until about 11 something but I am well enough to walk around and although I feel dizzy and my legs have no energy I can still do stuff. And today is Benjamin's birthday so I want to be as well as I can be for him!

So I went through this dessert book and picked a different dessert to try out. I am doing it all at a slooowww pace so I don't stress myself or whatever and so yeah they are cooking now. They are called Chocolate Profiteroles and its a French dessert. I hope it turns out!

Its such a pretty day and while I was lying in bed I could hear all the birds singing and I was happy even though I didn't feel well. I selected two books to read (my learning) and although the reading is slow going due to my headache I have been reading what I can! The two books I selected were.
'The Secret to True Happiness' by Joyce Meyer and 'Harry Potter and the Bible' by Richard Abanes. I am reading that because I do not believe the Harry Potter series are healthy to read at all! J.K Rowling has seriously done research into the witchcraft and sorcery for her books so you might wanna think twice about what it is you're reading. But yeah I'm still going through the book so if asked why exactly I think the way I do I can have answers :) it's all about being prepared!

And the Joyce Meyer book is to help with everyday living, to be happy in every occasion and she says how. Of course we know its to begin with God but I think it helps to re-read that as its so easy to rush your morning and forget to do your bible reading and then the day goes bad and you think why? Well did you pray it would be a good day? Did you place the day in God's hands? did you take time to consider exactly what it was God wanted you to do that day? I know sometimes I don't and I really really want to make sure I do. So yah... :) Getting your attitude set right with God to begin with and learning all you can from him :)

But I have to go funny enough this takes energy and my supply is about out!

Love Me xoxox

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling a bit better! Happy birthday to Benjamin : )
    Are you still able to come to choir tomorrow??
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, get better soon, bwiza! :/ <3

    ReplyDelete