Monday, July 4, 2011

Been Thinking...

Hello once again (and so soon, see I am getting good!)

This song came to mind today, amongst a lot of other things. I feel so much at peace with God and his love has filled my heart (again) and I so love the feeling!

I read a good verse today from Job and it so suited exactly what I had been thinking about lately...but more on that later (once I figure it all out properly and write it before God so that he can show me how to make heads and tails of my own thoughts - lol)

Here's the song - we had a longer break at work today and I typed it down...it's one of the quiet songs that you play on a Saturday morning rain or shine and just when you're cleaning up and feeling like I am. Content in the Lord.

Walk and Believe

Verse 1

When you’re feeling blue and feel unable to do
All that came to you as a moment to try!

Take strength in the Son above
Everyone feels his love, you gotta believe...

When you feel unable to try what he’s given you...
And everything you once feared is coming true!

You gotta believe...you gotta believe

Chorus

Moments like this, they come and they go...oh...
It will take all the strength you’ll need
To walk and believe

God always, always knows...oh...
Never try to work out all that he can do.
And never let yourself doubt

Just walk and believe...walk and believe...

Verse 2

When the moment has passed and your fire burns low...
Here is the moment to shout all you know!

Take strength in the Son above
Everyone feels his love, you gotta believe...

When you’re feeling scared and not sure at all...
Remember to praise him and then walk through it all

Chorus

Bridge

Praise his name high and throw out the lies!
Join in this moment of pure love and delight!

I know he has everything all worked out
In my life...

I walk and believe...walk and believe...

:)

Of course it does help to have music...but I had to share the lyrics :) I am not sure I am that good at writing up the music anyhow...I have it in my head but it can't yet seem to make it out of my head onto music sheets...lol

I hope you like it!

Love Me




No comments:

Post a Comment