Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A thought....

"If you believe a door to have opened fight for what you believe."

I was thinking about it...and in cases when we believe something within our hearts but it appears that other people don't believe it, we should fight (obviously not physically but as it comes) for what we believe. Because God opened the door to us. And it may be he might put us in a situation when we must fight for it before we can have it to see whether we will do what he has placed upon our hearts.

Our fighting might even be what makes the person see. The other person (or people) might need a push depending on their personality. If they are reserved...shy I guess...
There might be more reassurance for some in watching someone fight for what they believe.

Its hard to explain...but it was just a thought

I've been writing lots of little thoughts down in one of my many notebooks and thought I'd put one up. I have more time to write now as I have completed Cert IV in Small Business Management. Now I have a few weeks break before I begin my Diploma. So I shall be dedicating most of it to my singing and some of it to finishing off a clock I am painting for my sister. Of course all in the afternoons after work and weekends. I am loving it!

See ya!

Love Me

No comments:

Post a Comment