Sunday, August 7, 2011

Benjamin Carlos


And last but not least...Benjamin!

My little brother who is almost 20 centimetres taller than me! He's actually only 14 months younger than me.
Benjamin and I were like little twins when we were little. We ran around everywhere together, seeing as we were the two littlest ones down in Tasmania out of the group we were in (for awhile) we still tried to do everything like the 'big kids' that included dashing into thick bushland in the black of night to get away from Luke 'the big boy' scampering through bushland, down cliffs, over fallen logs as we played 'Capture the Flag' or army games, lawl!
...I remember witnessing Benjamin trying to teach a chicken how to fly, which consisted of him putting it onto the highest branch (that he could reach) of a tree and pushing it off. Scary!

But yah personality, he is a melancholy no doubt in my mind! And a phlegmatic. Put a choleric and a melancholy in a the same working room and boy oh boy if we didn't laugh together so much we'd be a mess, those are the times I am sooo thankful I am the older one, hee hee!

Gifts:

Sooo good with his hands
Awesome at maths
Good at soccer
Becoming a good singer (he only began last year and has already made awesome progress!)
Good cook! (Believe it or not)

Benjamin and I look at things so differently, he is kinder to the world then I am (sad for me to say) but he is. I used to hide behind him when I was little. Yet I was the speaker if someone spoke to us...weird? Yah....
If I am feeling sadder or insecure in public I usually go and glue myself to Benjamin. He's used to it! :) thank you Benjamin!

Love Me

No comments:

Post a Comment