Sunday, August 14, 2011

Feeling creative

Hello,
Been feeling creative with lyrics and writing seeing as I got into the garden again yesterday and it started raining and don't you love it when you're out among the dirt with the smell of rain everywhere! Ahh...it was nice! Tim Tam didn't quite appreciate the rain he stood under the bush I was clipping with a rather sour face ;)

But here is something I wrote down, I sort of wrote it in the form of a song but I don't know if it is a song...can't make up my mind, but I'll type it out like a song for you :)

Verse 1

Sometimes I wonder at how I see...
The same moon you can see...
Although we're miles apart
It is a small distance, I hope, for our hearts

I know the power behind the world
Love is the greatest I was told
True story we should meet
A flood of knowledge each one of us will keep

Chorus

Can you believe?
Just like that flower I am real
I can't see,
That upon my heart you'll seal
The promise of our lifetime
With such joys no poem can rhyme
Our moment in time...

Verse 2

Like the forgivness of a wrong
For which the time can seem long
Came the knowledge of our love
Because it was whispered from above

A partner for my soul
Every part of me you'll know
Such lessons we will learn
Continuously will this love of ours burn

Chorus

Bridge

This gift from above
It showers us love
Many thoughts unknown
From a heavenly wind blown

Our moment in time...

Well there you go! Mesa hopes you like....a moment in time for God is like a life time for us so really 'our moment in time' is a lifetime. Just a thought...

Gotta go though so toodles!

Love Me

No comments:

Post a Comment