Sunday, August 7, 2011

Lisel Jane




Lisel came second :) she turned 23 in April

Lisel and I are quite alike, I am a bit quieter and more reserved but otherwise we have very similar personalities.
She is a choleric cross melancholy with a bit of sanguine in her as well (From my point of view only of course)
Lisel was the sibling I looked up to the most when I was little, you know how it goes the youngest sister who dreams of being like her older sister. I was quite dreaming but there were aspects of Lisel and how she did things that I wanted to do and be like.

Gifts:

She puts people at ease
Talkative
Lovely laugh
Beautiful smile
Very good at working things out 'for the greater good' - lawl!
Good cook as well

Lisel got married in March 2009, so in a way she missed my 'growning up years' when you get new thoughts and feelings. So we often have to have 'good chats' just so she can catch up on it all.
At the end of 2010 she had a beautiful baby boy which she and her husband Mark named Jonathan (I've mentioned my darling nephew before)

They have their own house and huge property and it's all so beautiful, God has definitely blessed her early on in life!

With Lisel I can, dance, pour out a problem to, cook with, garden with, let go and laugh with. Thank you Lisel!

Love Me

No comments:

Post a Comment