Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Happy Stress

Happy stress...is that even possible?

Its sounds like it belongs in the 'random' category but I reckon it can kinda exists...

Explanation:

Lately life in the business has been...ummm...stressful only because of 'plain old business' not because of the people around me.
I've been happy and all and somehow excited but stressed....so weird! The only reason I know I am stressed is because I've been feeling sick the last few days, dizzy and with barely any energy and no appetite I am still trying to eat my lunch and its past 3 o'clock and I haven't finished eating my muesli bar which is a big thing for me as my sweet tooth is huge. I need to force the drinking because I wouldn't want to get dehydrated as well. But mesa happy!! :) yet I could spontaneously start to cry when I have to lie down because of the dizziness and it feels as if tons of things to do with work are drowning me but low and behold the next minute I could laugh! Its like the stress is in a bubble of its own and sometimes it pushes through but most of me doesn't get 'being stressed' lawl!

Weird I know! But all good at the same time :) I think maybe I keep being happy because I am on high with God! Life's good!

Well I gotta go back to work now :) toodles!!

Love Me

1 comment: