Thursday, August 25, 2011

Random comments

Hello once again :)

I haven't written since Saturday and that seems awhile...well of course! Its almost a week!
What have I been up to?

Well...work...on Wednesday I got officially signed up for A Diploma of Management, so according to paperwork I began the Diploma on the 24/8/11 but I won't actually be able to start it until I get all the modules which probably won't be for a few weeks.
Also I enjoyed another singing lesson Wednesday night, Helen is the best singing teacher EVER!! And I love going through songs with her and learning from her! I wish I could fill my head with heaps of stuff to do with singing but I need room to think of other things ;)

Tonight we're going to the Empire Theatres to see 'Joseph and Amazing Technicolour Dream Coat' should be good :) it was late arranging and it will be a rush to get home and shower up and get all 'fancy' for the theatres but I can do it!

What have I been thinking lately?

Well several things this week, I've discovered how you really really have to have 'mind of matter' and expect great things as our God is a great God!
So every day say to yourself 'I expect something great to happen' and really expect it! This was taken from Joyce Meyer.
And as to the mind of matter, trying as hard as ever to be happy during hard and stressful times. God has you in whatever you're in for a reason, there are lessons to be learnt. He could have you dealing with so much just so see what your first reaction it. Is it 'freak out!' or is it 'God got alot on my plate (as you know) and can you help me? Because with You its nothing that I can't handle'
I have to remember that 'worrying' is a sin! It is God tells us not to. And we really are doubting God when we begin to worry and how could we doubt? This really is an issue when we take a hold of ourselves and say 'Day (present) God and I are bigger than you' a day is a matter of time and we have limited time of this earth live each day as if it was your last hard to come to terms with but honestly its true!

Also I have discovered what I really dislike was really gets under my skin and hurts the most...(lol)...but it does.
I really don't like it when people think they know me, they assume what I am thinking and then guess my next course of action and annouce it and 95% of the time it really was the opposite of what I was going to do. I don't like it when people don't really believe me. I say something and they nod to it and the conversation is ended but later on it comes out in a sentence they may say and they didn't believe me the first time. Sad...
But I have to watch myself and not get all 'melancholy' about it, a lot of the time I don't give them any clue as to what I am thinking anyway; but everytime it happens I always feel like I guess...you could term it as 'running away from the situation' relocating! I wish I could leave and pop up in a place where no one knows me so they can't think they 'know' what I am thinking. But of course that is silly and I bring myself back to earth and take hold of myself. I am bigger and stronger than that!

I'll be more than happy when the right person reads me through and through but I do not like people guessing and believing their own 'guess' to be correct and not believing me when I say it is incorrect.

But! I am on top of the situation so all is well :)

I was dying to get into my garden this Saturday but I can't as we'll be out most of Saturday so mesa won't get a chance...sniff...sniff...it'll have to be Sunday after church.

But right now I gotta go! Sorry if there are any mistakes!

Love Me

No comments:

Post a Comment