Monday, August 1, 2011

Wearing the Word

Hello!

Quick note while I am on my lunch break at work, I have been putting together some designs that have been swimming around in my head for my business Wearing the Word. Which consists of putting verses onto apparel and caps or even just positive quotes.

I had a stall at Easterfest 2010 - but since then its been hard to set aside time to build it. We're focusing on just keeping it a web based business, the website is currently under 'construction' - but below is a design I came up with. Its simple but looks effective once embroidered. I embroidered it onto a L/S shirt from a supplier by the name of Hanes. What do you think?


I designed another one which has more colour in it - but when I went to save the image I discovered our program had been shut down on Friday without the changes having been saved. So it's missing one flower - I'll do it back up and save it another time. But the wording of the shirt is 'Grace is greater than our sin...' and I embroidered it onto a L/S grey shirt. Quite effective!

I do have an idea in my head for another shirt, I've got the colours swimming in my head but I am not sure exactly what look to give it quite yet, I know what I want to say but I don't know how I will draw the design to go with it...but the verse that backs it up is 1 John 4: 7-8 - you should read that verse it is beautiful! I have mentioned it previously in a blog named 'the subject of love'

But I have to go now - I hope you like my ideas and design :)

Love Me

No comments:

Post a Comment