Thursday, August 4, 2011

My little baby

Hello again!

I was looking at photo's of my little kitten (well he's not a kitten any more!) but he is still my little baby. He was born September the 12th last year and I was able to take him home October the 17th. He's completely black with only a few strand of white, sooooooo cute! And a good boy too! He has never bitten me because he was angry, ever! He only plays, sleeps, hunts and goes on walks with me hence the nick name 'super duper slow cat' ha, ha, ha, he's real name is Timothy but I always call him Timmie or Tim Tam.

Here's a photo of when he was little and was with Jess, Mumsie and I as we took photos.

Mumsie and I were in the paddock and he's staring at us through the gate, he used to love to sit on my shoulder as I walked around. He'd even stand on my shoulder and hiss and spit at the cow with his tiny fur all on edge. Here's another one,

Now he is tall and has a really long tail it's quite funny! But he's a very good cat with a wonderful personality. I was praying for a beautiful cat that got along with Jessica's cat Caleb (the two love each other!) and God gave me one! :)

Gotta go end of lunch break!

Love Me

1 comment: