Sunday, August 7, 2011

Jessica Amy


Coming along in third place (lol) is Jessica - some of my readers will know Jess from her own blog, Jess will be 22 in September (I can't believe how we've all grown up so fast!)

Personality?
Phlegmatic and melchancholy.

Gifts:

Amazing photographer
Talented cross stitcher
Wonderful writer (as well)
Plays the piano beautifully! (I am her biggest fan I am sure - lawl!)
Writes beautiful piano songs as well!
The best lasagne cooker ever

On a lot of levels and opinions Jess and I are very different, but we do get along as well :) with Jess I can, film, act, laugh, read stories to, share a few thoughts with...Jess and I have this thing of forever saying the same word or sentence at the same time, we don't know how we do it! But we do :)
God's taught me alot from living with Jess and I am very thankful :) and everyone give it up for her photo! Jess is soooo pretty but she don't seem to see it most of the time! Love you Jess :)

Love Me

No comments:

Post a Comment