Sunday, August 7, 2011

Christina Anne


Christina is the oldest of us all, she will be turning 25 in November this year.
Its funny how many people think she is one of the youngest of the family as she is small and has a young face.
She has been at QUT for the last three years doing a Bachelor in Creative Writing (I dunno the title for it exactly so don't quote me)

Gifts:

Awesome writer (very colourful)
Quite humble
Deep thinker
Good with a picture camera/film camera
Very neat
Good cook!

Her personality would be a mixture of melancholy and phlegmatic, so she is an opposite to me and it is interesting to observe the different way we'd both react to the same thing.

With Christina I can dance, excerise, act, be a fashion freak, and be a dreamer. Because she always listens to a dream and encourages me to pray for all my hopes and dreams. Thanks Christina!

Love Me

No comments:

Post a Comment