Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Morning Pray

Hola!

Since Sunday I have prayed every morning a specific pray that God would have my eyes, ears, thoughts, hands, and feet. That he would keep them and help me to be an image of him throughout the day.

Because our pastor mentioned on Sunday about praying that and how it is so important. And although I had been praying God would keep me throughout the day I am being more specific. Praying he would keep my eyes etc focused on him and not stray and get frustrated at small things, upset over anything but always be focusing on God and that he would keep my heart humble and attentive because its so easy to say once you're angry 'Yah well you trying living with them day out and day in, it would make my job easier if they were nicer' but it doesn't matter what they're doing or did its all to do with you. They're a different story that God's writing, just focus on the pages of your own story that he is lovingly putting together. So when I start to get angry and the Holy Spirit put up the 'what's happening' hand I will stop there and smile my little heart off. Or start singing a praise song to get my mind of 'anger'.

And it is soo amazing how God does it all! It works and I know it would because I pray about it but it's still amazing how it does work, I feel lighter and happier :) and when you're in situations when the person who keeps making you angry accuses you of shouting at them when you're only speaking firmly to them (meanwhile praying your head off that God will keep you calm) and they will not see reason just pray that God will press it upon their hearts to see reason! And that works to!

That happened the other day and I left the situation praying God would press upon their heart to see how they were the ones being difficult at that time. And he did and the person apologised to me not ten minutes later! Amazing!

I LOVE GOD SO MUCH!!!!!

Gee soooo much excitement!!! This world is a good world when you do your part of being a better person because life gets easier around you. And I know there will be times when I just slip suddenly but God'll help me back up and 'his mercies are new' all the time!!

Toodles gotta go!

Love Me

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Bria! That was so good : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. have you ever checked out my blog? here's the link- www.rosesandbluebells98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete